Last updated: November 10, 2023
- The Personal Information we collect from you;
- How we use your information and with whom we are likely to share it;
- Your rights regarding the collection, use and distribution of information;
- The types of security procedures that are in place to protect your information from loss, misuse or modification of the information under our control;
- How you can correct inaccurate information.
What personal information do we collect?
When making an appointment with a professional:
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Telephone number
When making a request for information or support by email to our customer service:
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Content of the email
- - Additional information with your consent (address, telephone number, etc.)
- - Your device's IP address
- - Browser software
- - Operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- - The date and time of use of the Jade Platform
- - Cookies
- - Web beacons
* You are not required to provide personal information to visit the Jade Platform.
Who has access to this information?
Optania’s internal team:
- - Developers of the Jade platform
- - Customer service staff
Our commitment and governance practices regarding the privacy and protection of your personal information is our priority. To find out more, visit the following link: https://www.optania.com/privacy.
- - Hosting service
- - Anomaly management service
- - Third-party communication software (ticketing system, newsletter, etc.)
- - System performance monitoring service
For more information about our suppliers, please visit: https://www.psylio.com/security.
* The Jade Platform may contain links to sites not affiliated with Optania. Optania is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other entities or of their websites and/or mobile applications.
How do we use your information?
The principles of data segmentation, least privilege access control and strong authentication guide our use of your personal information.
The personal information collected is used to identify Users in order to guarantee security, carry out statistical analyses and optimize the performance of the Jade Platform.
Making an appointment: When you request an appointment, your information is sent directly to your chosen counsellor. You are the owner of the information transmitted, and you consent to the communication of this information by taking action yourself. For more details on how your information is handled in transit, please consult the following link: https://www.psylio.com/security.
Support request: When you make a request for support, your personal information is recorded via our Customer Relationship Management Software (Zoho CRM), which is a third-party supplier. The information is kept in a customer file to ensure quality follow-up.
Other information: Other information, as mentioned above, is collected to offer you the most appropriate version of the Web page and to improve the User experience, such as navigation or the content offered.
Web beacons: Our Web pages or email messages may contain small digital images called “Web beacons” (also sometimes called “pixel tags”) that allow us to track and collect certain limited information about our Users on the Jade Platform, such as the type of device requesting the Web beacon, the IP address of the device to which the Web beacon is transmitted and the time during which the Web beacon is viewed. Web beacons are used to count the number of visitors to our Web pages or track the browsing habits of our users on the Jade Platform. We may also include Web beacons in emails to count how many messages have actually been opened or have prompted a reaction.
When must we obtain your consent?
We obtain your information with your consent or in compliance with applicable laws, notably in the following cases:
- - When authorizing cookies
- - When you subscribe to a new product or service
- - To provide you with information about products, services and/or promotional events
- - When we need to use your information for purposes other than those for which you have already given your consent
However, your consent is not required for every interaction. For example, if you have given your consent to receive promotional communications by email, these will be sent to you automatically unless you indicate otherwise.
When may we disclose your information without your consent?
Optania may disclose your personally identifiable information:
- - To comply with the law and legal procedures
- - To comply with a government request
- - To protect the rights, property or safety of Optania and its Users
Optania may transfer or otherwise disclose your Personal Information in connection with a merger, sale, consolidation or other corporate change.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Information and how can you enforce them?
Your information belongs to you and you have the right to withdraw your consent to its collection, use or communication except in the context of the legal or contractual obligations mentioned above.
Access, amendment and deletion: You may make a formal request to access the information we hold about you, and have it amended or deleted.
Any formal request must be made in writing to the person responsible for access to information by one of the following two means:
- - By certified mail, prepaid postage and with acknowledgment of receipt to:
- Optania Solutions inc.
284, rue de l’Hôtel-de-Ville
Saguenay (Québec) G7H 4W7
* We will respond to your request as soon as possible (no later than 30 days after receipt).
What are our security safeguards for storing your information?
Limited retention: Optania aims not to retain the personal information of its Users for longer than necessary and our intention is to meet only the purpose of its collection. As a general rule, data is deleted 90 days after the request for deletion, but the period may differ depending on the agreement between the parties.
Storage Locations: Personal Information obtained in connection with your use of the Jade Platform will be stored in secure locations and on servers controlled by Optania.
For more information on our security guidelines and our providers, visit: https://www.psylio.com/security.
What other conditions accompany this policy?
How can you get in touch with us?
If you have any questions or comments about security and privacy protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.